Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12


WOW! The past couple weeks have been amazing! I hope you enjoyed the National Parks last night. I was so proud of each child in our class. They did a fantastic job. People kept coming up to me and asking what grade the children were in. When I told them first grade they were amazed. The Junior Park Rangers were so professional and enthusiastic and best of all - confident!

We will be finishing up with some final activities next week.

I wonder were we are going when we get back from spring break??

Remember that there are only two days of school next week, Monday and Tuesday. I will be meeting with you on Thursday and Friday to share the wonderful growth your children have made through out the year. If you have not contacted me about coming, I will assume that you are coming. Please let me know if you are not going to attend the conference for your child.

Have a great weekend! I am off to Portland for the weekend. It is soccer season in our family again! YIPEE.

Becky