Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Items

Newsflash:
Just a few quick notes for everyone.

Math Games:
I am glad to see the kids playing games on the everyday math website..... do you remember 1984? It was a book about the future (yes, I read it in High School) and how Big Brother was watching everyone. Anyway, I can go
online and see who has been playing! I must say I am impressed with the number of children who have played the games. Way to go! I am planning on telling the kiddos at school tomorrow how wonderful it is to see them practicing their math skills at home!!!

Book Orders are due Tuesday. I will order books Tuesday Evening so they will be here before Christmas. If you want them to be Christmas presents please let me know and I will put them away and give them to you when there are no children around.

Holiday Party
I will be needing several people to volunteer at our holiday party and also donate some items. I will put a list up outside our classroom in the next couple of days.

Giving Camgaign:
The PTO's Giving Campaign is coming to a close. Please consider donating what you can. As a class, we are currently at 43% families contributing. It would be awesome to see 100% of our families participate in this fundraiser. If you can't donate the amount the PTO is asking, contribute what you can. NO amount is too small.