Friday, October 9, 2009

Field Trips Past and Present

Hello all!

I am wondering if your kiddos are tired tonight!  I certainly am!  Thank you to Ms. Grube and Mr. Leask for helping with the field trip.  We walked for over 2 hours with one 15 minute break.  We had a wonderful walk around Bend.  We were lucky enough to be invited into the Tower Theater and a local barber gave each kiddo a lollipop!  

Our next field trip is coming up this Friday.  We are going to the Bend Visitor's Center.  Tomorrow, I am will send a field trip form home for this trip.  It is a walking/BAT bus (Bend Area Transit) field trip, so I need to have a field trip form.  Some families already received the form, so if you get another one, please ignore it!

Trip to The Visitor's Center:
Departing School at 9:30
Catching the BAT bus at 9:40 at 6th and Newport
Off the bus a Harriman and Newport
Visiting the Visitor's Center
Start walking back to school at 10:00.  We will walk along Newport Ave.


Today, I sent home a field trip form which is for Monday.  We are going to the High Desert Museum.  The cost of this field trip is $4.50.  Please attach a check or cash to the field trip form.  

If your family is in need of a scholarship for any of the trips we take, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Take Care!
Becky